The packaging procedure consists of a number of steps. It is a must for your custom printed product boxes to go through such steps in order to get the desired final look. What are those compulsory stages? They are given below one by one. Go through them thoroughly for a better understanding.
The Right Material Makes A Huge Difference
Sometimes we ignore the quality of material for few bucks. The result is devastating – you spend more on remittances than you invested. We want you to avoid such a situation. The only way is to get the right printing company.
Dodo Packaging is one of the renowned companies in the region; we offer reasonable prices for high-quality material. You must be wondering why so? Because we care about the relations, we build with our clients more than the monetary benefits.
Therefore, you can relax about the material for your Custom Printed Product Packaging as we will now be in charge of the task. These are the following types that we offer:
- Cardstock. Cardstock is a good packaging material if you ship your products to local consumers. They are strong and durable enough to withstand road travel hurdles.
- Kraft. Eco-friendly Kraft, as the name suggests, is the kind of material that poses no harm to the environment. They are recycled and eco-friendly, which means you can also decompose them on the Earth.
- Corrugated. The corrugated material consists of two linerboards and flutes. There are various flutes with varying thicknesses. The application of the flute depends upon the requirement. Unlike cardstock, it is mostly used for international shipments. So, your international consumers can get their products safe and secure.
- Rigid. Rigid material minimum thickness ranges up to 32 pt. It is best for PR packages and giving presents to loved ones.
Design Your Custom Boxes AU In Amazing Style
Do you want your Custom Printed Product Boxes to stand out in the market? Do you want to take that top rank beating your competitors? If yes, then make sure your boxes’ designs are worth every penny. Now the question arises, how will you make such amazing designs?
Well, you do not have to do everything when Dodo Packaging is here for you. Our designers are one of the popular names in the market. They remain up to date with trendy styles and designs. Furthermore, they know what they are doing. You can trust us in this regard; the following are some of the types we offer, have a look:
- Tuck-end box
- Sleeve box
- Two-piece box
- Gable box
- Mailer Box
- Pyramid Box
- Rectangle Box
- Dispenser Box, and more.
Coating Is Essential; why?
The coating is essential for packaging boxes; why? It serves as an extra layer to protect the box and product from external factors. Secondly, it adds beauty to the entire packaging. Hence, all serious clients demand coating for their orders. You can too!
Here are the coating types that we offer:
- Matte Coating. Matte coating somewhat gives subtle touch and look to the packaging. It does not reflect back in the sunlight.
- Gloss Coating. Gloss coating gives off shiny touch to the surface, and it reflects back in the sunlight.
Decide The Colors Carefully With The Help Of Color Models
Never compromise on colors, even if it costs you more. This is because the right color combination makes your Custom Boxes wholesale alluring. People love those items that are unique and eye-catching. It is your job to provide them that. And Dodo Packaging’s task is to make sure the work is done correctly.
We offer the following color models for you; they are as follows:
- CMYK Model. Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, and Key black are the primary colors in this model.
- PMS Model. Pantone Matching System consists of a vast range of colors which makes it easier as well as confusing for clients to choose their colors.
Which Printing Technique You Want For Your Custom Printed Product Boxes?
Choosing the right printing technique has a lot of benefits. The primary being the correct execution of planning. However, if you are not sure about Printing & designing boxes AU, then it is compulsory that you should look for consultation services. Dodo Packaging can provide you that free of cost.
Here are the printing techniques that we offer, have a look:
- Screen Printing
- Offset Printing
- Digital Printing
Additional Features Will Elevate Your Brand
Nobody cares for the boring packaging. Everyone is looking for unique, creative, and lively packaging that can help them increase sales. When such is the case, additional features come to the rescue. As it is their job to fulfill all your requirements.
For example, you can make Custom Boxes With logo appealing by using spot UV for the logo. It will enhance the visual appeal of the box. There are other add-ons as well; some of them are given below:
- Spot UV
- PVC Sheet
Test Our Prototypes, Today!
Prototypes are the best way to know the authenticity of a printing company. A genuine company will never back down from sending you the samples. However, a quack will do everything in its capacity to ignore this.
Thus, you can trust Dodo Packaging in this regard. In fact, we are always excited and happy when our potential clients demand prototypes from us. You can get the samples through the following types:
- Flat View. The flat view consists of a 2D e-file. You can easily check the rear and front view of the box.
- 3D Inspection. For further elaboration, you can go with the 3D inspection. It consists of a mock-up video covering all the sides, edges, and sides of the packaging box.
- Physical Sampling. In this method, we send the prototype directly to your doorstep. In this way, you can check all the prerequisites easily.
Dodo Packaging Is The Suitable Choice For You; why?
Beware of the quacks! There are so many and experts at being illegal that it becomes hard to differentiate right and wrong. This is why we always advise you to go through all the requirements before hiring anybody.
We are a suitable entity for all your Custom Printed Product Boxes Services because of the following reasons:
- We offer reasonable packages suitable for every business type.
- You get further discounts on bulk orders.
- Our delivery is free of charge.
- We have the quickest turnaround time.
- You can place an order with a minimum of 100 boxes.
- Our customer care is available 24/7
If you think we can be your packaging partner for Custom Packaging AU, then contact us anytime, anywhere.